DONATE OR VOLUNTEER TO SERVE LUNCH AT DAYBREAK
St. Peter Claver is sponsoring and preparing lunch at Daybreak on Thursday, December 26th.
Please contact Kay Gerhardt, at 478-955-0980 or Anne Johnson, at email@example.com, if you are able to donate food, to contribute money towards purchasing the food or to volunteer to serve the meal.
If you are donating money, please send your check to the church office and clearly mark the envelope: "Donation for December 26th Meal at Daybreak".
If you are donating a food item, please let Anne or Kay know when you can drop off the item at church or to Anne or Kay. If you are dropping food off at the church office, the food must be dropped off by December 23rd. The office will not be open on December 26th for us to pick up the food. For other days, please make arrangements with Kay and Anne.
Also, please do not drop off the item at Daybreak. Meals are prepared daily during the holidays and our items may get mixed up with the items from other groups.
Thank you in advance!
Anne and Kay
Please consider donating 125 servings of the following items or making a monetary donation that will be used to purchase the needed items. Items listed in bold have already been donated.
1. Ham - Five spiral sliced hams
Donated: FIVE Hams
2. Whole Grain Bread - 15 loaves - Donated
3. Iceberg Lettuce - 3 heads of iceberg lettuce - Donated
4. Applesauce - 125 cups - Donated
5. Mustard - 3 containers - Donated
6. Mayonnaise - 3 containers - Donated 7. Baggies: Sandwich Sized - 125 - Donated
8. Baggies: Snack size - 125 - Donated
9. Brown Bags - 125 - Donated
10. Cheese - 125 Slices - Donated
11. Cookies - 125 - Donated
12. Chips - 125 individual sized bags - Donated
13. Brownies -125 - Donated
14. Bananas - 125
15. Powdered Drink Mix - One container